The primary focus of the Manning Valley Business Chamber is to support our members and provide a range of services and information for business development a growth.
The Manning Valley Business Chamber is a non-profit organisation comprising of local business, professional and community-minded people.
The Chamber works to strengthen and promote the economic, environmental and social wellbeing issues of our businesses, with a view to developing and fostering community involvement and pride in the Manning.
The Chamber Board, Executive Officer and Team, work to ensure our members are well-informed and have the opportunity to contribute to our voice as the primary local business advocate.
As a Manning Valley Business Chamber member, your organisation will benefit through:
- Members’ views form the foundation of Manning Valley Business Chamber’s position on issues affecting local business. If you are not a member, we will listen, but this will not influence the position that MVBC takes.
- Effective marketing – share information on exciting news/happenings in your business. By becoming involved as a Chamber sponsor, you demonstrate your support for the Chamber, local business and raise your business’ credibility and profile.
- Staying up to date with local business issues and events through our newsletters and event invitations.
- Contribute to stakeholder discussions and negotiations to the Chamber Executive Officer and Board.
- Make a difference by joining a sub-committee of the Chamber on issues that interest you, or nominate for the Chamber Board.
- Expand your business network – with both potential clients and business allies.
For further information, please contact our office on 02 6551 2299 or email@example.com