About the Business Chamber Business Awards Program
During 2013, the NSW Business Chamber implemented the second stage of its Regional Awards program which provides members with the opportunity to showcase achievement at a regional level. Winners from each regional category proceed as finalists to the NSW Business Chamber State Awards where they compete for the state’s top honours in the areas of business leadership, entrepreneurship, sustainability, innovation, export, small business, workplace health and safety, employer of choice and Local Chamber of Commerce.
Entry to the NSW Business Chamber Business Awards program is open to members and associate members via our local Chamber Alliance partners. If you are not a member at the time of winning your local award, contact the MVBC on on 6551 2299 or 0490 129 924.
Members can enter at either a Regional level or at a Local level for aligned categories.
Member enters via their local chamber awards program. Where Local Chamber categories are aligned with the NSW Business Chamber award categories, members will be encouraged to enter via the Local Chamber Business Awards program.
Stages of Award Recognition:
1. Local Chamber member
2. Enter local Chamber Awards Program aligned categories
3. Entrants judged at local level
4. Aligned category winners announced at local gala event
5. Local Chamber aligned category winners automatically become regional category finalists and are judged at regional level.
6. Regional category winners announced at regional gala event
7. Regional winners automatically become state category finalists
8. Judged at state level