2016 NOMINATIONS NOW CLOSED
Manning Gloucester Great Lakes Business Awards.
Information for Entries in the 2016 Insurance Advisernet MGGL Business Awards
Following the massive success of the 2015 Business Awards, this year’s awards already have attracted more interest that any year before. Any local business in the Manning, Gloucester and Great Lakes can enter the awards, using the Entry Forms on this website. If you wish to enter the Awards, please take note of the following instructions:
- Find the PDF for the Award Category you wish to enter and open it – each form is three to four pages long.
- To use this document, you will need to ‘Copy and Paste’ pages 2 and 3 (or fours if applicable) into a Word Document, unless you have the ability to convert the whole document to a Word File.
- “Terms & Conditions” for both the New South Wales Business Chamber Awards and our own Local MGGL Awards are noted on the webpage. Please read these carefully and acknowledge you agree with them when you submit your entry.
- Page 3 contains a set of questions that must be answered by all participants.
- Page 3 also contains the information and questions specific to your category.
- Once you have typed in all the required information, please ‘Save as’ a Word File, giving it the Name of your Category and the Name of your Business. If you are entering more than one Category, you can attach just page 3 to the same file and add both categories to the File name.
- Email your completed Word File as an attachment on an email to email@example.com
There are two distinct Award Levels available:
NSW Business Chamber Aligned Awards:
Local Recognition Awards:
There has been a change in the Terms and Conditions this year. Please be aware of the following:
- Where a Local Chamber (LCC) Awards program exists and that LCC partner aligns all, or some of their categories and criteria with the NSW Business Chamber Awards program, LCC members cannot enter directly into the NSW Business Chamber Awards for those aligned categories at a Regional Level.
- To enter the NSWBC aligned Awards, you must be a member, or associate member of the NSW Business Chamber.
- You do not have to be a Chamber member to enter the MGGL Local Recognition Awards, but it is certainly desirable. The chamber welcomes new members to join or enter the awards.
Other than these two types of awards there are several categories judged at local level.
Local Major Awards include the following:
Two awards are judged based on Entries received for the Award Categories:
- Business of the Year – Overall Winner!
- Business of the Year – Runner up
One award is based on nominations from the Local Chambers
- Hall of Fame
Details of how to nominate or be nominated for these two awards are available on the website:
Local Chamber Meetings this month will cover important information about the process and help with applications. There will also be Mentoring available for those who want to access this kind of assistance. You can contact Manning Valley Business Chamber to find out further details about these meetings and mentoring assistance.
All Nominations Have Now Closed.